2017 Favorite Skincare Products--winter

As winter comes, my skin becomes extra dry, especially at T-zone area. Basically most of my summer season skincare products would not do any good for me at this time, except for oils. So I will be always hunting for new products as soon as winter approaches. Also I rarely stick to the products I have tried even they work well for me (maybe I should). So these are the ones I have been using this winter.

Cleanser

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel

Image result for dermalogica special cleansing gel
Generally I'm a big fan of  Dermalogica, but this cleanser still manage to give me a joyful surprise. When I was deciding to buy this or not, one of the biggest concern is whether this cleanser would dry out my skin, because it looks like a heavy duty cleanser. But good news is it does not! It cleanses the skin thoroughly but leaves the skin so soft and hydrated. It doesn't strip your skin at all. In fact, for me this is the best cleanser I have used ever! I know I don't stick to products, but I will, once for sure, buy this over and over again.
https://www.beautyflash.co.uk/p10/dermalogica-special-cleansing-gel.html?deriv=500ml

Cetaphil  Gentle Skin Cleanser

Image result for cetaphil gentle skin cleanser
I know. Cetaphil seems has been being around forever, but this is the first time I try this cleanser. I didn't like it in the warm weather just because it doesn't give me a squeaky clean feeling. But I love it now in winter. It IS super gentle, so gentle that it doesn't feel like a cleanser. It leaves a film of moisture on your face after using it. It dose not only cleanse your skin also protect it! I have been using it everyday and night.
http://www.boots.com/cetaphil-gentle-skin-cleanser-473ml-10191692


Exfoliator

Dermalogica Skin Prep Scrub
Image result for dermalogica skin prep scrub

It smells like sweet corn! I just can't get over with the yumminess. Obviously it has mallow, ivy, cucumber and aloe vera etc, all the goodness that treat your skin into a new-skin level after only one treatment.
https://www.beautyflash.co.uk/p29/dermalogica-skin-prep-scrub.html?deriv=75ml


Daycream

Botanics organic hydrating day cream
Image result for botanics organic hydrating day cream

It's a very affordable day cream, yet works not worse than a lot of high-end moisturisers. It smells organic. It absorbs into the skin instantly when you massage it on your face and leaves no oily feeling at all. I don't regret buying it at all.
http://www.boots.com/botanic-organic-hydrating-day-cream-50-ml-10231449


Nightcream

Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins

Image result for origins high potency night-a-mins mineral enriched renewal cream


To be honest I wasn't digging it in the beginning. But I kept using it any way. It's oil-free. But it does feel oily once you put it on and after you wake up the next morning. That's the reason I didn't like it. BUT it keeps the skin very well moisturised and apparently perfect for a cold or heating-active winter night!

https://www.origins.co.uk/product/15353/18757/skincare/moisturise/night-moisturiser/high-potency-night-a-mins/mineral-enriched-renewal-cream


Eyecream

Origins Eye Doctor
Image result for origins eye doctor


It moisturises, brightens, hydrates the skin around the eye area. It actually reduce the fine lines at the corner of my eye. Super light weight, not oily at all. Simply lovely!

https://www.origins.co.uk/product/15348/11247/skincare/treat/eye-care/eye-doctortm/moisture-care-for-skin-around-eyes


Lipcare

Nuxe reve de miel lip balm
Image result for nuxe reve de miel lip balm

So, this is a matte lip balm. You just need a tiniest amount to slide on your lips, leaves your lips a healthy, moisturised look and a subtle glow. Most of the lip balms on the market are oily or shiny, however, this one is so special and natural. I actually also use this as a primer around my nose because it's so dry there. And it works!

https://uk.nuxe.com/reve-de-miel/reve-de-miel-ultra-nourishing-lip-balm-hydrating-lip-balm-nourishes-repairs-and-protects-jar-15ml































































Comments